The Government Contract Pricing (GCP) Summit is a one-of-a-kind event bringing together government acquisition professionals, as well as pricing analysts, estimators and contract professionals from private industry. This is a unique opportunity for pricing and acquisition professionals to learn, network and share ideas with their government and industry counterparts.
The two days of the GCP Summit will be a great opportunity for your professional development. Join us for the pre-Summit training day too and you’ll come away with up to 20 CLP/CPE credits and benefits in the form of new and enhanced knowledge that you can apply directly to your job.
5 Great Reasons to Attend:
- Only conference of its kind bringing government and industry together to open lines of communication and better the contract pricing landscape.
- Receive first-hand knowledge from Subject Matter Experts in Industry and Government.
- Learn from the best to become the best; up to 20 CLP/CPE credits can be earned to demonstrate your commitment to professional growth and development.
- The GCP Summit has an impressive track record of bringing top level government and industry panelists and keynote speakers; including, Shay Assad, DPAP’s Director of Defense Pricing, Soraya Correra, Chief Procurement Officer at the Department of Homeland Security, and Darryl Scott, Vice President, Contracts & Pricing of The Boeing Company.
- Meet and mingle with the people who "speak your language" and face the same challenges day to day that you do. You will come away with the experiences of real lessons learned, dozens of ideas, and innovative solutions that you and your team can use immediately.
If you’re looking to improve your proposal pricing or cost analysis process and exchange best practices with government and industry pricing and procurement professionals, this conference is for you.
For more information, or for highlights from the 2017 Summit, head to gcpsummit.com.
Read what some of your colleagues have said about the lasting value of attending the Government Contract Pricing Summit.
"I thought it was very dynamic and innovative. I work in industry and to see the other side…to see the government perspective and hearing the terms they use; getting up-to-date information, and being face to face was really good. I absolutely look forward to coming back next year.”
“I can’t tell you enough at why this event is so important. Number one is that it gives the opportunity for government and industry to come together. Not only network, but learn together, and hopefully go back to their workplaces and work together to establish the best possible price on both sides.”
Subcontract Management Institute (ScMI)