This page will keep you up to date on our plans for future releases. Check back regularly to find out what's next and when you can upgrade.
Because the development of ProPricer is driven by the needs and requests of new and long-time customers, the upcoming features listed here may change. If you have an idea or suggestion for a ProPricer feature, we'd love to hear it!
To share your thoughts with us, log in to the ProPricer Support Portal. Once logged in, you can also cast your vote for upcoming product features.
Take a look at what ProPricer has been up to, and all of the new features available.
ProPricer v9.4 Build 103.1
Sanitize Rates in Government Proposals
The Prepare for Contractor exporting feature in ProPricer Government Edition has a new Cost Level option for sanitizing rates above a specific level. The proposal archive file created will hide all direct and indirect rates, as well as their related costs, while the hours/units/cost inputs and total price can still be
Intuitive Resource Field Mapping
If a resource field only has one acceptable value because of your mapping setup, ProPricer enters that value for you automatically. This minimizes data entry time and prevents resource fields from being left blank by mistake.
More Cost Consolidation Rule Options
- Consolidation rules can include cost source information entered for parts and assemblies in material fields. This can be any information or specific text.
- Consolidation rules can include or exclude cost sources that have a minimum buy quantity for parts and assemblies.
Rate Table Notes
In the properties of rate tables, there is an area for typing notes and attaching files. Along with this feature are new report options that print rate table notes and attachment file names in the Proposal Rate Report, Rate Buildup Report, Direct Rate Report, and Indirect Rate Report.
CER Base Caps
Each base element in a CER can now be set up with a specific cap amount. Once a base’s cap amount is reached, ProPricer stops the calculation of the derivative.
Comments in Rate Cards
The Detail Rate Buildup grid and Bases grid in rate cards have a Comments field for entering brief plain text information.
ProPricer Contractor Edition - Essentials
- Multi-tenant cloud-hosted web product
- Ideal for Small to Medium Sized Businesses
- Compatible with ProPricer Contractor and Government Editions
- Cost-Breakdown Reporting Capabilities with Formula-Rich Excel Outputs
Quick Add Travel Information
Use the Quick Add function for trips, trip distributions, and discrete trip distributions in proposals. This lets you add multiple sets of travel data in one go, and you can paste all your data in the Quick Add form.
Default Resource Alias
Go to Administration > Resource Alias to set up the naming of resource aliases in all your proposals. Whenever a resource is added to a proposal, EstimatorFLEX will automatically name it. Depending on your system settings, you can allow the default alias to be modified, or you can make it required.
Location Setting for Proposals
A new proposal setting is available on the Properties tab to help you organize everything by location. In your list of proposals, you can then group, sort, or filter using the Location column.
Windows Authentication Support for ProPricer CE Enterprise Logins
If you use Windows Authentication to log into CE Enterprise, you can now connect to your data server from EstimatorFLEX with your Windows Authentication login.
- The processes for importing, restoring, and archiving proposals have been maximized with bulk operations for importing data into a database table.
- The stored procedure for copying proposals has been improved to make the copy process much faster.
Download Full Release Notes Here
ProPricer Companion Products Enhancements
Active Directory User Sync
The Active Directory User Sync allows you to sync users and groups in Microsoft Windows Active Directory with ProPricer users and roles. When a user or group is created or changed in Active Directory, the users and roles in ProPricer are automatically updated.
Database Optimization Tool
The Database Optimization Tool removes resources and resource fields that are not used in the rate tables or proposals of a ProPricer database. By removing a significant amount of unused resources and resource fields from a ProPricer database, the performance of ProPricer is improved. The tool also creates ProPricer archive files containing any deleted data in case you’ll need it again.
- Summary View
- Advanced Export Improvements
- Clear All Filters on the Proposal Selection Tab
Connect for Excel and Connect for Word
- Manage References Improvements
- Task Data Tab Improvements
Database Integration Tool
- Run an Import or Export from Within the Application
- Generate Database Tables
- Assembly/Part material fields available for imports and exports
- Double-Click a Data Mapping File to Open the Application
- Performance Improvements
GSA Import Travel Tool Enhancements
- Exciting new GSA Travel Import features and enhancements will be coming in the 2nd quarter of 2022, including the ability to import time-phased travel rates and international travel rates.
All New Products Coming Soon
ALL NEW COMING DECEMBER 2022
Cashflow Reporting Tool
Fast accurate cash flow data right from ProPricer
- Integration with ProPricer proposal data and reports
- Proposal specific income data (milestones, tax, depreciation, and capitol)
- Flexible income definitions and reporting for a variety of cash flow types
ALL NEW COMING DECEMBER 2022
Standardizes the approval process that ensures the narrative supports the proposal data
- RAM – Responsibility Assignment Matrix View – Proposal Kick-off
- Flexible templates that contain Custom Sections, Calculation, and Estimates areas
- View and monitor the status and responsible parties of all BOEs in the proposal
ALL NEW COMING DECEMBER 2022
Cost Volume Generator
- Store and access all the Cost Volumes in one place
- Incorporate different types of data into a single document with the click of a button (Images, word, or PDF files, etc.)
- Incorporate ProPricer data right into each volume to avoid manual document updating
To see any of these new products before their official release, request a demo today.