This page will keep you up to date on our plans for future releases. Check back regularly to find out what's next and when you can upgrade.
Because the development of ProPricer is driven by the needs and requests of new and long-time customers, the upcoming features listed here may change. If you have an idea or suggestion for a ProPricer feature, we'd love to hear it!
To share your thoughts with us, log in to the ProPricer Support Portal. Once logged in, you can also cast your vote for upcoming product features.
ProPricer Contractor Edition - Essential
- Multi-tenant cloud-hosted web product
- Ideal for Small to Medium Sized Businesses
- Compatible with ProPricer Contractor and Government Editions
- Cost-Breakdown Reporting Capabilities with Formula-Rich Excel Outputs
Take a look at what ProPricer has been up to, and all of the new features available.
Quick Add Travel Information
Use the Quick Add function for trips, trip distributions, and discrete trip distributions in proposals. This lets you add multiple sets of travel data in one go, and you can paste all your data in the Quick Add form.
Default Resource Alias
Go to Administration > Resource Alias to set up the naming of resource aliases in all your proposals. Whenever a resource is added to a proposal, EstimatorFLEX will automatically name it. Depending on your system settings, you can allow the default alias to be modified, or you can make it required.
Location Setting for Proposals
A new proposal setting is available on the Properties tab to help you organize everything by location. In your list of proposals, you can then group, sort, or filter using the Location column.
Windows Authentication Support for ProPricer CE Enterprise Logins
If you use Windows Authentication to log into CE Enterprise, you can now connect to your data server from EstimatorFLEX with your Windows Authentication login.
- The processes for importing, restoring, and archiving proposals have been maximized with bulk operations for importing data into a database table.
- The stored procedure for copying proposals has been improved to make the copy process much faster.
Download Full Release Notes Here
ProPricer v9.4 Build 102.1
Copy and Paste in Input Grids
Data can now be copied and pasted in all data input grids by right-clicking a selection of cells and selecting Paste, or by pressing Ctrl+V.
Areas in ProPricer where data cannot be copied and pasted include read-only grids and views, drop-down menus, dialog boxes, and report options.
A new system-wide log called the Audit Log can be used to record any level of user activity in ProPricer.
In the System Options, you can determine exactly what activity you want the log to record. This includes interactions with any area of the user interface, successful and unsuccessful attempts to change permissions at any level, user logouts due to inactivity, and unsuccessful attempts to log in.
Two security enhancements related to user logins have been made. First, a new User Lockout setting allows you to prevent a user from logging in for a set amount of time after three unsuccessful attempts.
Second, each time you log into ProPricer, a notification shows the date and time of your last login.
In the System Options, you can set up a message that all your connected ProPricer users will see. The message appears in a banner below the ribbon.
Proposal Unique ID
A Unique ID is now automatically assigned to every proposal that is created or restored in ProPricer. If a proposal with a conflicting ID is restored, a new ID is assigned to it.
- User Interface Enhancements
- Assembly/Part Material Fields in the Assembly Library
ProPricer Companion Products Enhancements
- New Refresh Button from Graphs, Charts, and Pivot Grids
- Additional Charts and Graphs
- New View for Proposal Rates
Connect for Excel and Connect for Word
- Quantity Summary Field
Database Integration Tool
- Interface and Performance Improvements
- Duplicates Options
- Additional Data Available for Imports and Exports
- Proposal Template Selection
GSA Import Travel Tool Enhancements
- Exciting new GSA Travel Import features and enhancements will be coming in the 2nd quarter of 2022, including the ability to import time phased travel rates and international travel rates.