In addition to our PROPRICER™ suite of products, Executive Business Services, Inc. offers custom integration services to our customers in need of product integration solutions. If your organization is looking to seamlessly integrate data between PROPRICER™ and other internal or third-party applications, we have the technical and functional expertise to deliver a quality solution to enable you to maximize efficiency and eliminate time-wasting redundancy.
- Create custom application layers to enhance business operations
- Our expertise brings you third-party integration in less-time
- You direct exactly which features are included and what data is used
- Learn how seamless integration can add value to your back office infrastructure
Take advantage of our subject matter experts when implementing PROPRICER™ for the first time or when you experience corporate reconfigurations that require changes to the deployment of PROPRICER™. In addition, with so many accounting, contracting, and proposal submission requirements, EBS’s team can help you identify cost proposal deficiencies and can recommend ways to optimize the structure of your proposal to give you and your organization the best chance of success.
- Makes transitioning from legacy systems smooth and focused
- Let us show you best practices in person
- We’ll set you up for success with efficient data structuring and system deployment
- Take advantage of our 30 years of industry experience
As an integral part of improving your company’s processes, PROPRICER™ training classes can help to bring your proposal team up-to-speed quickly on the key features and functions of the product that have made our customers so successful. PROPRICER™ training courses are available on-site at your facility, as well as on the east and west coast as part of our regional training program.
- Learn from PROPRICER experts
- East and west coast regional training
- Discuss pricing scenarios specific to your organization
- Customized training available
Your PROPRICER™ software is an investment in your business. From product updates and enhancements to personal service and our knowledge base, our team is available to help you maintain the product, improve your efficiency, and troubleshoot issues when you need it most.
- Speak with in-house support staff
- Get a quick response when you need it most
- Take the guesswork out of problem solving
- After hours hotline