If you joined us at PROPRICER Practical Skills Day in San Diego last month, you're probably already in the know about an exciting new add-in for Microsoft Excel™ that we've been working on. Like our XML and ASCII import templates, this add-in will help you bring data into PROPRICER, but in a fraction of the time.
Attendees who were eager to get their hands on the add-in made it clear that PROPRICER users will save countless hours and an immense amount of effort with the new tool.
Currently going by the codename Magic, the new Excel add-in will be officially released in early 2020.
In the meantime, I invite you to join the Codename: Magic Beta Program, which will give you free access to the tool (along with any updates released) through December 31, 2019.
Here is a summary of Magic's current capabilities:
- Bring data into PROPRICER in a fraction of the time it takes using the XML or ASCII import templates.
- Pull/push global and proposal data from/to PROPRICER, without leaving Excel.
- Multiple convenient ways to review and fix data exceptions.
- Supports types of data that could never be imported into PROPRICER before.
- User role rights apply as they're setup in PROPRICER.
As with all PROPRICER products, we hope this solution increases efficiency in your day-to-day work, and we look forward to getting your feedback.
One last thing, for those who weren't aware: PROPRICER already offers a selection of Companion Products that have helped many users increase efficiency in their day-to-day work. I recommend you check them out here.
Product Management Director
Executive Business Services, Inc.