As the latest addition to the PROPRICER™ family of pricing solutions, the Small Business Edition is a robust single-user software version that supplies clients with the pricing power companies need to win more government business.
PROPRICER™ Small Business Edition includes many of the robust features and capabilities found in the full Contractor Edition, for companies who must “do more with less”. Creating and managing proposals, costs and rates can keep a small team of professionals very busy. With very little time to waste, PROPRICER™ replaces unstable, non-flexible spreadsheets with an easy-to-use cost proposal tool. Whether your proposal is simple or complex, PROPRICER™ Small Business Edition organizes cost data including labor, materials, and other direct costs and allows users to update and revise offers in minutes. Compliant with FAR and DFAR business systems requirements and equipped with standard FAR reports, the PROPRICER™ Small Business Edition is the system of choice for contractors looking to improve proposal process efficiency in the federal contracting arena.
For a more in-depth look, schedule a demo.
- User friendly data input screens
- Organize estimates, apply rates/escalations, and perform “what-if” analyses in minutes
- Fast and powerful while still providing data integrity in a secure environment
- No data limits, with simple electronic data transfer to primes
- Standard reports to make output easy for any user, including cost detail and time-phased reports
- Meets FAR requirements
- Affordable pricing for certified small businesses
- 24/7 technical support, training, and cost volume consulting available
- A member of the proven family of PROPRICER™ software products, the industry’s benchmark in proposal pricing
- Seamless data interchange with over 200 prime contractors who use PROPRICER™.
- Survive the audit, both via the DCAA and your Primes. The PROPRICER™ Small Business Edition reduces the need for users to spend countless hours auditing their own proposal templates, as well as provides a more transparent data set for primes and DCAA.
- Easy change order processing – data modifications at detail levels can happen in minutes. Stay one step ahead of companies using spreadsheet pricing systems.
- Growth potential and business development. Prepare more proposals in less time, enabling limited resources the opportunity to bid on more new business.
The Small Business Edition is available to certified small business contractors as a stand-alone desktop installation, with a maximum of three licenses. For information on creating a multi-user environment for your small business or for pricing information, please contact our offices .